HASNU FORUM
Sila daftar untuk mendapat akses yang penuh. Bersama-sama berkongsi pengetahuan dan SELAMAT BERFORUM.
HASNU FORUM
Sila daftar untuk mendapat akses yang penuh. Bersama-sama berkongsi pengetahuan dan SELAMAT BERFORUM.
HASNU FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPT, RPH, HSP, Software, Tools, MP3, Movie, Game

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» DVDFab 8 Qt v8.2.0.5 Including Crack
Meteor Garden II EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 6:16 pm by Admin

» Cara Nak Buka ThePirateBay
Meteor Garden II EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:01 pm by Admin

» FAKTA ASAS
Meteor Garden II EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:47 pm by Admin

» DIAGNOSTIC TEST - Mathematics Year 6
Meteor Garden II EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:37 pm by Admin

» Latih Tubi MT UPSR
Meteor Garden II EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:03 pm by Admin

» Avacs Live Chat
Meteor Garden II EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:09 pm by not

» Analisis Kertas Soalan UPSR
Meteor Garden II EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:52 pm by Admin

» K-Lite Codec Pack 7.20 (Full)
Meteor Garden II EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 6:32 pm by Admin

» Percubaan UPSR 2009 MTK 2 Sabah
Meteor Garden II EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:44 pm by eastdust

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Meteor Garden II

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eastdust
Can Admin
Can Admin
eastdust

Meteor Garden II Empty
PostSubject: Meteor Garden II   Meteor Garden II EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:48 pm

Now posting the Taiwanese drama "Meteor Garden II". A second season for all the Meteor Garden fans. I havent seen this one yet, but I wonder if a lot of people felt disappointed by this one. If you've seen this drama, let me know what your thoughts on it was. For dramas, a second season cant always top the first which leaves people disappointed. This is what brought about my question for the recent poll. Was it worth it or not? Let me know what you think.

Main Cast
Barbie Xu
Jerry Yan
Vic Zhou
Ken Zhu
Vanness Wu
Michelle Saram

Year Aired: 2002
Genre : Drama, Romance
Episodes: 31
Fansubber: JEM

Synopsis: F4 graduated from Ying De Xue Yuan. Dao Ming Si asked Shan Cai to go on vacation with him to Spain. Just before the trip, they had an argument, which made the trip become meaningless. F3 made/send Ah Si and Shan Cai to Spain, and Hua Ze Lei gave Ah Si an envelope with a "smart advice" in it. Dao Ming Si and Shan Cai's love had become inseparable during the trip. Ah Si opened the envelope, and the advice from Hua Ze Lei was to ask Shan Cai to marry him, so Dao Ming Si bought a "Meteor Ring" which Shan Cai had led her eyes on, and prepared to propose to her in a church which had special meanings of "love". But, on the way to the church, Dao Ming Si had a car accident which had caused him to loss his memory and he met Xue Er at that time, who helped and looked after him. The sudden disappearance of Ah Si had caused Shan Cai to worry, so she asked Jing to help her. F3 came to Spain immediately after they heard the news. What follows is a story full of ups and downs as Shan Cai tries to find Dao Ming Si and help him regain his memory, but a person gets in the way of their love as Dao Ming Si falls in love with another woman in his new life as Ah Xing. (credits to D-addicts).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I love you
Back to top Go down
http://eastduststudio.blogspot.com

Meteor Garden II
Page 1 of 1